Wednesday, April 18, 2007



borat says, 'wah wah wee wah!' today has been an amazingly amazing day.
i come out of maths class
i hear screams downstairs and i go check it out
OMG OMG OMG...
yes they are! the year 5s are really going US of A... michigan to be precise
haha! hugging them and feeling their joy was just so great
made me smile like a blinking idiot even till now as i am blogging...
school was normal...ly dull then went all the way to timbuktu aka woodlands
to innova jc for some weird history seminar
which i stoned out and spent 3 hours straight either talking crap with hairin and tina
or writing and scribblings random lyrics.
and yunyi has finally sent me pics from her birthday bash at ps cafe!
haha, talk about lag...
most importantly, today has been such a beautiful day
finding out my bother is going usa and the year 5s too....

jlow tells me if given the chance i should not go USA
i should study.
part of me says duh yeah! u are a freaking year 6.
but the OMer in me, the illogical said of me says that
STUPID! ITS THE FRICKING WORLD FINALS...
oh well, ill just wait and see how, dont even know if i am going
haha, i should reax, as reminded by hadi
umpteen times tonight.hahaha

looking back at my om pics... i dont know if these omers have any idea how much they mean to me..
haha, love them. coll.dhanesh.jlow.jin.jem.yeang. rayan. ziggy cao... and now. gid.paul.hadi. too
gosh peace out... im kinda bushed

WHAT A MAD ASS DAY TODAY WAS! OH JOY...

No comments: