Tuesday, February 06, 2007

events. events.

Its like, there are things coming my way. Hmm... Hans' birthday, valentine's day, mom' birthday, chinese new year. Chronological order. Hehs. Got Hans a present. But rest have yet to be solved. haha. Nt that they are regarded as problems, you know what i mean.

Really glad TOK oral presentation is finally over too. Gosh, Milton we did it. can't believe we pulled it off what with last minute work and all that. And thanks to Beth and Bee teck, had to sing for my presentation last week. haha... fly me to the moon... once again. Its so, cool, cos like i sang that for both haven auditions and wildrice auditions too. woah, do i have here my first trademark song? right tim. right.

Finished lit presentation. gotta catch upon history and physics. Study for econs test. can life get any busier? i guess maybe yeah. Good i guess. as long as i forget and get over her. i mean, it so surreal. Our last meal and like. next thing i know shes gone... forever? i really don't know. And as much as i would like to meet her again, deep down something tells me that we won't. and thats majorly sucky. Big time. sigh. I miss her. i guess. she did care, she had her reasons. but didn't she think about my reaction?

whats done is done. no use mulling over it rite? sigh. gotta rmber to pass jeremy his maths cd. i keep forgetting! whoever reads this? remind me... im kinda tired. will blog here another time. Before i go...

Gideon please return me my frickin' OM jacket? Jokes over ok? :(

No comments: